Thursday, October 12, 2006

Charlie makes brek-skist

Charlie made me brek-skist. Raspberry jelly and Special K. Yum.This is what he had planned for lunch, but we had chicken nuggets instead.
This is the cute little outfit that does up at the back that I decided to put on Gemma yesterday. Then while playing with her on the floor I happened to glance down the back of her outfit. Oh my goodness. On the left, that dark shadow? It's not a shadow. It's brown and sticky and all up her back. Fortunately the cute outfit that does up at the back was much easier to get her out of than I imagined. So practical for everywhere poos, but impractical for a wet nappy because you have to strip the baby to get to their nappy.
Then I went under the house and had the bejezus scared out of me by a spider. Today is going to be a better day. Or else.

2 comments:

DV said...

What's wrong with eating thomas tiles? Mmmm crunchy!

oliver once did a ginormous leaky poo while sitting on his grandma's lap. I actually had the restraint to not laugh until I was out of the room.

Wenchilada said...

Hur hur hur (DV)

Putting the Special into Special K...