Thursday, July 03, 2008

Looking for a good kids book?

You may not think much of our current Premier, but he does have a fantastic list of books under the Premier's Reading Challenge (I know, it's all the hard work of public servants). The list is here and is divided into K-2 and so on. I haven't been able to get the PDFs to download (I think they are fixing it) but if you click on the links in the purple sections you should be all right.

Be surprised at how many books you already own, how many are familiar from your own school days, and how many you immediately want to buy. Or maybe that's just me. Some really great kids books here, and it may take some of the hassle out of choosing a special book for a special little person. Or give you too much choice. Happy book hunting.

1 comments:

Mousicles said...

What a huge list! It's really grown since I last browsed it.

Looking forward to working through the reading challenge. I hope the child will want to be involved.

I will enjoy buying more books!!!!